I Am The Sorcerer King chapter 37
– What are you thinking about?
– That’s about it.
Actually, Song Hoon was thinking about something else, but pointed to the TV. Mom looked at the screen and sighed.
– Isn’t it dangerous? All this poison and everything else …
– Not dangerous, – the guy smiled. – Believe me, I have extremely outstanding abilities. I cured you myself, too, “he reminded.
“And yet, whatever abilities you have there, I’m worried,” the woman sighed again. – By the way, about that young girl …
– Mom, stop, – the guy dismissed. – Leave me alone. I will marry for love.
– You? For love? It’s been eight years since you last met a girl! Your peers have given birth to children for a long time! Do the girls even look at you? – Mom could not calm down.
Oh, what an unpleasant statement of facts?
– Mom, I’m not an old man yet. And do I really need a young girl? I can find myself the same age.
– Girls your age have been married for a long time! Shin Myung Sook retorted.
– Many, yes, but not all. There were also those who did not …
Suddenly their dialogue was interrupted by the doorbell.
– Did you order something?
“No, nothing,” Mom shook her head. – Maybe this is the head of the district?
– Who? Sung Hoon was surprised. – Does the head of the district come to us?
The guy got up and went to the door.
“Of course it does,” Myeong Sook confirmed. – Calls to join a union and so on …
Hearing Mom’s response, Song Hoon checked the intercom. He saw a familiar face – it was Min Ye Yeon. The girl stood at the door.
– This is Lee Sung Hoon’s house, right? – he heard her voice.
Although he himself invited the Awakened ones from the Alpha group to visit him somehow, the girl’s visit surprised him.
Why exactly at this moment, when mom started talking about relationships?
– Hello! My name is Min Ye Yeon and I work with Song Hoon – the guest introduced herself very kindly.
Usually she called him “oppa” and called him by his name in front of her mother. Apparently, she knows how to adapt well to the situation.
“Where does she get such communication skills? – the guy even slightly envied. “Maybe these are also Akasha’s powers?” Or something like this? I have no idea”.
But now the wizard was very pleased with her visit.
To begin with, he invited her to his room, because it was uncomfortable to talk in the living room. They went up to the second floor.
– Wow oppa, is this your room? – the guest looked around. – Looks pretty grim.
There was nothing superfluous in the room: a bed, a wardrobe, a table and a computer. There weren’t even bookshelves. In fact, he just didn’t need anything else, because after he created his ring, he kept everything in it.
Song Hoon invited the girl to sit down, and since there was not even a chair in the room, Min Ye Young sat on the bed.
– I didn’t bother with the situation, – the guy apologized. – By the way, you are the first who visited me.
-Yes? I’m first? The girl repeated embarrassedly.
“Yeah,” Sung Hoon confirmed.
– Wow …
“Wow?” What kind of reaction is this?
– By the way, oppa, don’t you think it’s worth starting to address me as “you”? Min Ye Young asked.
– It seems to me that it will not be entirely correct, – the guy was embarrassed.
– Why? Isn’t friendship an important factor for partners?
On the whole, of course, this is so. Still, Sung Hoon thought for a moment. Should you switch to “you” and try to establish a closer relationship?
– Usually, all people turn to “you” to the younger ones, – the girl smiled, seeing his indecision.
In fact, it’s true. But Sung Hoon has always believed that such people just want to appear more important than younger ones. It’s just impolite for him. Is it okay to address a person as “you” right after the first meeting just because he is younger than you?
“Hmm… well, okay,” he agreed.
– Well! Min Ye Young clapped her hands.
She’s as fast as a gust of wind. Are all young people so energetic now? No, wait, he’s still young too. Then that’s not the point?
“After all, I have lived a long life, and now, when my two personalities have mixed, I have aged in mind. I’ve grown old! ” – suddenly realized the guy.
He cannot deceive himself because he is a magician.
“Yes, now I admit that I have grown old,” the guy decided.
– How nimble you are … – he said thoughtfully.
“No, it’s just that you’re slow,” Ye Yeon retorted. – Just like an old man.
“So am I not an old man already, judging by my age? Sung Hoon asked.
Min Ye Young laughed at those words.
– How strange you are. Usually guys like being called “oppa.”
– Yes, some people are comfortable with being “daddies”, – the guy recalled.
– Whom? Perverts? – the guest joked.
“If they like it, it doesn’t make them perverts yet. And in general, I did not say that I want to be called that. This was just an example!
Min Ye Young froze at these words and clutched at her stomach and started to tumble on the bed laughing.
– Ha ha ha! Oppa, you’re even more interesting than I imagined!
She continued to laugh.
– Okay, let’s stop these jokes. So, have you made up your mind?
“Yes, I want to try,” the girl answered without hesitation. – I want to become stronger, – she looked at the magician with a determined look.
– Well. Well, then we’ll sign the contract. Inventory!
Song Hoon summoned an inventory and took out something from there. It was a magical contract created by him, which, with the help of magic, imposes something like a curse on the other side. In case of violation of the terms of the contract, the other party loses his life.
In a past life, he often used such contracts. It was almost impossible to break the agreement; this requires the skills of a magician of at least seventh rank.
– Good. Read the terms of the contract. Especially the part with damages in case of non-fulfillment of conditions.
– Yes, there is a clause that says: “If you violate the terms of the contract, you lose your freedom.” So it will be, this is the strength of the contract, – the guy warned.
He could have written a treaty, the violation of which would be compensated for by the soul, but he did not consider it necessary to go that far. The signer of the contract must become a slave who unconditionally obeys the orders of the wizard while he is alive.
Those words made Min Ye Yeon hesitate a bit.
– Oppa, what is this? “After signing the contract, the other party will not be able to divulge information about the training.” Why is the phrase “cannot” here?
– Everything is just like that. This is the power of the contract. At the expense of it, you will not be able to tell anything to others. If you want to speak out loud, then your mouth won’t be able to open. And if you want to write, your fingers won’t move.
– Is this possible? The girl asked with round eyes.
After signing this magical contract, the other party actually becomes a slave. This is very much like a contract with the devil.
“I’ll ask you again, do you really agree? The magician wanted Min Ye Yeon to realize how serious a step she was taking.
The girl once again quickly scanned the contract with an attentive glance and nodded.
– Yes, I agree.
Her will is very strong.
“I’ll keep it a secret anyway, by magic,” she added.
“Right,” Song Hoon nodded.
The girl got it right.
“I agree,” Min Ye Yeon said confidently.
– Then give me your finger.
She was surprised, but held out her hand to him.
“It needs to be sealed with blood,” Sung Hoon explained.
The magician immediately created an awl with mana and pricked her finger. A scarlet drop of blood fell on the contract. A red glow emanated from him.
“Read it out loud,” he pointed to the highlighted lines.
If the other party reads them in person, the result will be better.
– And it is necessary?..
– Yes, absolutely.
“Okay, phew… I, Min Ye Yeon, swear by my will and soul and accept this contract. No outsider should interfere with the terms of this contract, since it is fixed by souls.
The contract flared up and then turned into a speck of light. One of its particles approached the magician, and the other headed towards Ming Ye Young and dissolved in her body.
– Well. This concludes the signing of the contract.
[The system is watching you.
The contract has been added to the system.
You have entered into a contract with Player Min Ye Yeon.
The system is vouched for this contract.]
“Oh ho ho, it seems the Akasha system is watching them.”
– Um … oppa, I got a strange notification, – the girl was surprised.
– Do not pay attention. The contract has been concluded.
– Well, now …
The guy glanced over at Min Ye Yeon.
“What is this outfit?”
– Maybe first, let’s go and pick out your clothes? He suggested.
The girl’s face was frozen in question.
“I thought you asked me out,” Min Ye Yeon joked.
– What date? Sorry, but we don’t have time for this.
– Something you have become somehow insidious, – she teased the guy.
– We just got closer through this contract. I am more amazed at you. Nothing has changed for you.
– I’m always the same. Isn’t that good, oppa? – the girl smiled.
– I do not even know.
Throwing joking remarks, they began their run. Of course, Song Hoon fled with her. The place of their training was the still undeveloped site for power units near his house. This site was very large and spacious, in general, there is where to run.
Song Hoon went to a nearby store and bought a tracksuit for Min Ye Yeon. She needed to change for the run. Looking at her in a new outfit, the guy noted that his student had an excellent figure. Perhaps this is due to the fact that she is Awakened.
– How much stamina do you have?
– Fifty. Now the healer needs to have at least enough stamina to avoid being bullied. In fact, I had forty-five, but through training I increased it by five, – said the girl. – I ran like a horse.
Song Hoon seemed to understand how they fought while he was gone.
– But how long will we run? Min Ye Young looked at him questioningly.
– This is a preparation process. First you need to use up all your stamina. Then I will teach you something, – the magician explained.
They all ran and ran, and after a while, completely exhausted, returned home.
korean novel I Am Sorcerer King 37